Suffering Shared, Courage Combined! (Part One)

Moving reader feedback (permission to share) after posting Our Story. See posts (to the left, Meet The Kutneys) for my wife's important perspective on suffering, entitled 'Embracing the Mystery' along with my like-themed article entitled 'Changing Seasons'.


Dear Ken and Joy:

"I prayed for you today".
I can totally relate to your situation. I have been diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease.
Although it came on early and is a type that rapidly worsens and does not respond well to medications. I always say that my "faith strings to my heart are getting tighter every day".
I also am like the cork that keeps bobbing back to surface. I can not look back on my life and wish for the past but pursue every day under God's grace, seeking a way that I can bless someone.
There are times that I can not speak, walk, or swallow and drool is sliding from the sides of my mouth but in my heart I know that God can still use me. Perhaps not in a visible audible way but in sincere quiet ways.
I encourage you to continue building a legacy of faith for your children.
Blessings.....Marilyn Chapman, Terrace Bay, Ontario
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embracing the Mystery

In Memoriam of Jorg Haug (May 22, 1931 - April 14, 2016)

My Diagnosis: Hypereosinophilic Syndrome -- See Myeloproliferative Variant